Tuesday, November 15, 2011

True Fight



Every time i try to push myself a step ahead
to catch a glimpse of the clear sky
i find myself falling more deep into the pit
where i find nothing but darkness
but still my hopes havent died
the urge to see the clear sky hasn't died
my longing for fresh air hasn't died
This darkness and solitude has passed on a new vigor
to face the dark souls that bring about turmoils in human lives

in the name of greed,lust and false beliefs
A warrior is soon to rise...
The Sun will soon rise above the horizon
It will shine to show the path to climb over these dark pits
The dark knights of nature shall soon land
to take away with them the dark souls
Wake up now to witness the war between the good and evil
Its never too late to decide to be on the Good's side
U may find yourself as the descendants of Noah
On the world that will be born again after the great battle


By 
Sarws

1 comment:

  1. nice lines ... i find myself falling more deep into the pit
    where i find nothing but darkness
    but still my hopes havent died

    ReplyDelete